We thank you for your interest in advertising on Malta and Gozo's most helpful wedding planning website. Our strongest testimonial is the fact that 99.5% of our vendors renew their membership year after year because:
"Just to let you know this last year response was great from your website and seen a big difference and better than any other advert i've ever made on other magazines or newspaper or even other websites. Keep up the great job." -
"Just want to be say a big thank you... for the great friendly service you've provided in the past year. I'm very pleased with the feedback I've received from my feature on Bridemalta." -
"The Bride Malta website is very informative and so popular with its' users, this is why we and all vendors benefit when advertising with Bride Malta - Thanks!" -
"Bridemalta truly have your clients' best interests at heart, working with you is a true pleasure and everything went so smoothly. The response I've had so far has been awesome! Cuz of Bridemalta's mailshots people were queuing for me at the... weddings Fair. Thanks to you guys my clients doubled !!!" -
"Thanks a lot for all the updates - the mailer looked great and I'm already getting good results :)" -
"I already got requests. Well done!... Keep up the good work."-
"Il-ahwa x'servizz fast . . . . prosit hej." -
"BrideMalta.com is a very valuable and useful site, in these years that I have been a member thousands of people enter this site and a result of this i gained work, thanks to BrideMalta." -
For further information you may either click on any of the below questions, or contact us directly by calling us on (+356) 79728393,
The most popular package is Package A, which is a full page feature that includes logo, wording, photos, contact details and any other multimedia item. The package also includes 2 free mailshots and unlimited exposure on the main page of BrideMalta.com as well as on the App and on social media. We offer additional options such as Banners, Mailshots and SMS-shots:
Single webpage advert including images (usually up to 12 images) of your choice plus your logo, together with text description of your business and contact information. The contact information should include contact name, phone number, mobile number, opening hours, website link and link to your facebook page for €150 + VAT per year (less than Lm65 per year!)
With this option you will also get:
i) free updates
ii) free mention of updates on the news item in our main page
iii) free mention of updates in our Facebook and Twitter pages
iv) free inclusion in the FIRST WEDDING APP launched in Malta!
v) free mention of updates in the APP too
vi) the opportunity to vendors to be displayed under 3 different sections should they offer various services.
vii) your own BrideMalta email address (email@example.com)
viii) your own sub-domain address (http:\\vendorname.bridemalta.com)
ix) two free mailshots to our members to inform them about your services and/or any offers (worth €120 + VAT)
x) option to join the VIP Discount Card Scheme (and get more exposure)
xi) Up to 100 pages catalogue in PDF format with photos of your services.
Package A x 2 years
Opt to renew Package A for 2 years at a reduced cost of only Eur250 + VAT!
To offer our vendors even more exposure, we have also create various banner spaces within the website. For more information kindly click here to download our banner rate card
Package Add-On: Mailshots
We created this Add-On following many requests from vendors to send more incredibly effective mailshots. We offer the facility for our vendors to send additional mailshots at the price of €60+ VAT (per mailshot). And better pricing can be offered on multiple bookings.
Package Add-On: SMS-shots
Mailing List members often submit their mobile numbers for SMS notification. We therefore offer this Add-On to approximately 5000+ SMS numbers, at a cost of €100 + €0.05/SMS (+VAT).
Why should I advertise my services on BrideMalta?
Actually.... why aren't you already listing your services on BrideMalta?
- BrideMalta.com has been trusted by over 200 wedding vendors since 2004, with 99.5% of vendors renewing their yearly membership because they are getting queries and bookings.
- There are no hidden costs in our packages, and you are getting your money's worth (and more).
- We offer the vendors two free mailshots yearly, which are sent to the largest mailing list on the island
- We offer exposure to Malta's largest wedding e-mailing list, Malta's largest Facebook wedding page, and Malta's first and only wedding App
- We advertise BrideMalta.com extensively locally and abroad. We are present in most open weekends, wedding fairs, and open days. We also advertise on TV (including Xarabank), radio (including Bay Radio), magazine and news papers.
- We keep in contact with you and remind you of your benefits throughout the year.
- We listen to you and help you sell your business, because we want you to renew with us year after year.
- We continuously update our website, with new content and special offers, to make sure couples are up to date and therefore visit the website more often.
- We have a special section dedicated to churches in Malta, wedding traditions in Malta and Gozo and various articles on religion, government, etc.
- We are the most informative and helpful website. The Bridemalta Team feels it is our responsibility to help couples by answering individual emails with any queries they might have. Many couples visit us during the Weddings Fair to thank us personally for our help.
- The independent facts speak for themselves: we have the largest following in the local wedding website on social media Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Best of all, our following on these social media is increasing all the time.
How do COUPLES hear about BrideMalta.com?
- Word-Of-Mouth: Couples call BrideMalta.com the 'wedding bible of the Maltese Islands'.
"...would take the opportunity to thank you for the information that you send because it really helped me when I was planning my wedding. I hope that you keep doing this good work, well done." - F. Cassar
We are proud of the fact that thousands of satisfied couples refer their friends and acquaintances to us, telling them to visit our website, join our mailing list, Like Us on Facebook and download our App. We receive and reply to hundreds of emails asking for help and advice, and love the fact that many couples take the time to send us beautiful emails after they get married.
"As I have said before, had it not been for your wonderful site we probably would not have been able to arrange our wedding... [We've] been talking and would like to invite you to our wedding party at [Name of Venue] if your not doing anything. You can see for yourself how wonderful your site works... Many thanks again and I will be recommending bridemalta.com to everyone" - Kelley L.
"We enjoyed a beautiful wedding last May, thanks in part to the information I gathered on your website. I have already recommended your website and beautiful country to another couple who are considering getting married abroad." - R. M. Giblin
"I take this opportunity to thank you and congratulate you for the lovely and helpful site. I have been going in and out of it since the day my boyfriend proposed. :)" - A. Vassallo
- Weddings Fairs: BrideMalta.com is the only wedding website to be present in all local Wedding Fairs. We meet couples and actively promote the website by answering questions, giving our free branded merchandise, etc. We have attended the MFCC Weddings regularly since 2004, Inspirations Weddings Fair at Hotel Phoenicia, Eden Weddings Fair, Villa Maria Open Weekend, Island Caterer's / Olive Garden's / The Palace's Open Days, Maritim Hotel/ Riviera Hotel/ Le Meridien St. Julian's Open Weddings Weekend and many more.
- Television: From co-organizing programs, to regular campaigns on TV, we push hard. We run regular campaigns on local stations. A few examples are the Valentine edition of program 'Vlegga w Salib', campaigns on Smash TV and Net TV including 2 adverts per episode on hugely popular programs, 'It-Tieg', Sas-Sitta, Stylish Weddings and DBride.
- Cinemas: BrideMalta.com has partnered with Eden Cinemas in several Valentine Competitons that included on-site advertising at their St. Julians ticketing office as well as on cinema screens.
- Radio: We advertise regularly on the largest local stations including Bay Radio, Capital Radio and Smash Radio.
- Maltese Buses: In 2008 we ran a campaign on Maltese Buses.
- Local Newspapers & Magazines: BrideMalta.com runs regular campaigns on The Times, The Sunday Times, Wedding supplements, The Independent and The Independent On Sunday, Weddings & Homes, I Do! Magazine & Kullhadd. Most times, we also provide original editorials/articles.
- Foreign Newspapers & Magazines: The British Sunday Times featured a global press release in December 2006. In 2009 we collaborated on an article with internationally reknowned magazine Novias Pasarela. In 2010 we took a full page on the UK magazine Brides Abroad. We are in constant touch with the Malta Tourism Authority who we aid as required.
- Our own Wedding Guidebook: BrideMalta.com has partnered with a well known local wedding planner to produce Malta's Only Wedding Guidebook bride&co.
- Pens, CDs, VIP Cards, Leaflets& Business Cards:Couples love free items. Every year we print and hand out 1000's of branded quality Pens, leaflets, business cards, our very own Wedding CD and our immensely popular VIP Discount Card.
- Affiliations & Direct Contact: BrideMalta is in direct contact with Cana Movement executives, editors of most newspapers and wedding magazines, TV producers, radio presenters and wedding fair organisers. Most of our wedding vendors themselves also actively promote their BrideMalta.com pages.
- Online Marketing: We run a constant marketing campaign on Google and Facebook, placing amongst the first in global searches. We also advertise locally on prominent websites e.g. TimesOfMalta.com, collaborate by providing e-articles e.g. Di-Ve.com, EzineArticles, Maltavoyager and continuously forms new hyperlinks on exchange basis with other related websites. Click here for a complete list of links.
We would be very happy to discuss your requirements with you further and in this regard, kindly call us on (+356) 79728393, email us or send us a message through the contact form. Thank you.