Information: The Church of Ta' l-Ibrag was built in 1966 and by an Episcopal decree dated 6 November 1998, a pastoral zone was established in an area which previously formed part of the parishes of B’Kara, St Julians and Gharghur. On the 4th April 1999, this zone became a Parish and comprises these areas: St Andrews, Swieqi, Ibrag, Upper Gardens, High Ridge, Victoria Gardens and Madliena.
Name: Parish of MARY IMMACULATE, MOTHER OF THE CHURCH
Priest: PARISH PRIEST Fr. Tony Aguis
Office Address: Knisja ta' l-Ibrag, Triq l-Ibrag, St. Andrews's SWQ 2031 Telephone: 21370196 Fax: 21374459
Office Hours: Mondays and Fridays 9.00 - 11.00 am; 5.00 - 6.00 pm Wednesdays 5.00 - 6.00 pm
Masses: Sundays and Feast Days: 7.15, 8.30, 9.45, 11.00, 12.15 pm (English), 6.30 pm Public holidays: 7.00, 8.00 am, 6.30 pm Weekdays: 7.00, 8.00 am , 6.30 pm Saturdays: 9.00am, 5.15 pm, 6.30 pm
Other information on churches under this parish: Church of St.Mary Magdalen Since 1490 there existed on Madliena Hill, a church dedicated to St. Mary Magdalen. The church was closed by Bishop Balaguer in 1659, but was opened later and rebuilt in 1880. Priest in charge Parish Priest