Information: The Church of Ibrag was built in 1966 and by an Episcopal decree dated 6 November 1989, a pastoral zone was established in an area which previously formed part of the parishes of BíKara, St Julians and Gharghur. On the 4th April 1999, this zone became a Parish and comprises these areas: St Andrews, Swieqi, Ibrag, Upper Gardens, High Ridge, Victoria Gardens and Madliena.
Name: Church of the Immaculate Mother of the Church
Priest: Priest in Charge: Fr. Tony Aguis
Office Address: Telephone: 2137 0196.
Fax: 2137 4459.
Address: Knisja ta' l-Ibrag, Triq l-Ibrag, St. Andrews's STJ 03.
Office Hours: N/A
Masses: Masses: Sundays and Feast Days: 7.15am, 8.30am, 9.45am, 11.00am, 12.15pm (in English), 6.30pm. Public holidays: 7.00am, 8.00am, 6.30pm. Saturday Evenings: 5.15pm, 6.30 pm. Weekdays: 7.00am, 8.00am, 6.30pm. Saturday Mornings: 9.00am.
Other information on churches under this parish: Church of St.Mary Magdalen: Priest in charge: Dun Tony Agius. Since 1490 there existed on Madliena Hill, a church dedicated to St. Mary Magdalen. The church was closed by Bishop Balaguer in 1659, but was opened later and rebuilt in 1880.